See the power of work in our communities.
Come dine, be inspired, learn, and walk away with tools to impact your work and your life.
The Power Lunch Schedule
9 November 2022 | 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Royal Botanical Gardens, 680 Plains Rd. W.,
11:30 AM: Registration
- Doors open, arrive and get settled at your table and meet others
12:00 PM: Three Course Lunch Begins
- Enjoy your lunch filled with seasonal favourites and the start of our event
12:20 PM: Power of Work Awards
- We will honour two Goodwill Amity participants who have overcome personal adversity and employment barriers.
- We will also honour one local Employer who has provided outstanding support and opportunities for job seekers in our Region.
12:50 PM: Keynote Learning Session with Peter Katz
- A gifted storyteller and a four-time TEDx fellow, Peter will inspire people to create their own path, overcome obstacles, and find success in whatever they desire.
1:30 PM: Luncheon Ends
- Thank you for attending our first Power Lunch!
Not able to join us at the Power Lunch?
We’ll be sorry to miss you!
But you don’t have to miss out on a chance to donate to Goodwill’s Power of Work Awards!